Together, we form a powerful wave of change!
Together, we form a powerful wave of change! Jump in with us and our members to take action, build power, and move toward liberation for all!
For almost 35 years, CHIRLA has empowered millions of Latino and multi-ethnic immigrants and refugees in California and the rest of the country to use their voice as power. Together, we can work toward a just society, fully inclusive of immigrants!
COVID-19 continues to disproportionately hurt our communities of color. Immigrants remain on the front lines as essential workers, documented and undocumented, even as this pandemic decimates them. We must value their humanity, not just their contributions! We need your support to protect, organize, and include mixed-status and undocumented families in relief legislation.
Now more than ever, we must be ready to defend immigrant families and work to undo years of unjust policies, deadly detention, and direct attacks. CHIRLA will continue to inform, advocate for, civically engage, and protect immigrants from separation. There is no time to waste. Our future liberation depends on it.
We ask for your support, in any amount, to keep immigrants strong in these critical times.
THANK YOU for supporting CHIRLA with your gift today!
Your kind donation will allow CHIRLA to remain on the front lines providing:
- One-on-one health and social services referrals through our immigrant assistance hotline
- In-language education to ensure immigrant voices count in the census and the election
- Crucial telephone legal services appointments to provide representation
- Community organizing with workers, high school and college students, and their families
- Policy advocacy at all levels of government to ensure lawmakers value immigrant needs
Contributions to CHIRLA are 100 percent tax-deductible. CHIRLA is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
IF YOU PREFER TO DONATION BY MAIL
Checks can be sent to:
2533 West Third Street, Suite 101
Los Angeles, CA 90057