PAVING THE PATH TO CITIZENSHIP TOGETHER
This is a critical moment for the immigrant rights movement. CHIRLA is fighting for citizenship for the 11 million, and we are closer than we have been in decades!
You can be part of the story with a gift today.
For more than 35 years, CHIRLA has pushed for the rights of immigrants, the people who help weave the fabric of our country. Join us to celebrate the humanity, resiliency, and rich culture of immigrant families with a gift that says YES to Immigrants.
Your donations are key to advancing an agenda that protects, empowers and educates millions of immigrants in California and in the rest of the country.
Please give and ask others to join you! Your gift of any size elevates the voices of our members to build the grassroots power needed to win citizenship for millions!
THANK YOU for supporting CHIRLA with your gift today!
Your generous donation will allow CHIRLA to remain on the front lines providing:
- Crucial legal services to keep families united and defend immigrants facing deportation
- The advocacy needed at the national level to continue the fight for a permanent solution for all 11 million!
- Cash aid and vaccination clinics to save immigrant lives
- Community organizing of workers, students, and families to support better policies for immigrants
- Empowerment of immigrants to increase their participation in our democracy
Contributions to CHIRLA are 100 percent tax-deductible. CHIRLA is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
IF YOU PREFER TO DONATION BY MAIL
Checks can be sent to:
2533 West Third Street, Suite 101
Los Angeles, CA 90057