TOGETHER WE SAY
I WELCOME IMMIGRANTS
2023 has been a historic year for CHIRLA, and we could not have done it without your support. Thank you for standing with us, thank you for standing with our immigrant community. This is a critical moment for CHIRLA. As we continue to fight for the rights of immigrants, we are also undertaking our biggest challenge yet.
CHIRLA has launched the I Welcome Immigrants Campaign, which seeks to raise $65 million dollars to raise funds to buy and rehabilitate our new headquarters. Our new headquarters will allow CHIRLA to expand essential programs in organizing, free and low-cost legal services, community education and civic engagement while creating new and innovative services.
You can be part of our journey. Please consider joining our vision for our new home by making a donation during our End of Year campaign, which ends on December 31, 2023.
THANK YOU for supporting CHIRLA with your gift today!
Learn about our " I Welcome Immigrants" capital campaign!
Your generous donation will allow CHIRLA to remain on the front lines providing:
- Crucial legal services to keep families united and defend immigrants facing deportation
- Emergency shelter, wraparound services and medical referrals to recent migrant arrivals
- The advocacy needed at the national level to continue the fight for a permanent solution for all 11 million
- Community organizing of workers, students, and families to support better policies for immigrants
- Empowerment of immigrants to increase their participation in our democracy
- Contributions to CHIRLA are 100 percent tax-deductible. CHIRLA is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Contributions to CHIRLA are 100 percent tax-deductible. CHIRLA is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
IF YOU PREFER TODONATION BY MAIL
Checks can be sent to:
2533 West Third Street, Suite 101
Los Angeles, CA 90057