Together, we form a powerful wave of change!
Thank you for considering a gift to fuel our immigrant empowerment work!
This is a critical moment in the history of our movement.
Immigrants who live, work, study, and contribute to the fabric of this country are at the heart of it.
CHIRLA is proud to celebrate 35 years of advocacy. Individuals just like you have made it possible.
During Immigrant Heritage Month, join us to celebrate the humanity, resiliency, and rich culture of Latinx, Black, Asian Pacific Islander and Indigenous, and many other individuals and families with a gift that says Yes! To Immigrants Forward.
Your donations are key to the advancement of a Pro-Immigrant agenda, education, vaccinations, civic power, and legal protections for millions of Californians. Our work and your support extend nationally.
On June 1st and beyond give and ask others to join you! Your gift of any size elevates the voices of our members to build the grassroots power needed to win immigration reform for all!
THANK YOU for supporting CHIRLA with your gift today!
Your generous donation will allow CHIRLA to remain on the front lines providing:
- Cash aid and vaccination clinics to save immigrant lives
- Education and critical referrals through our immigrant assistance hotline
- Crucial legal services to provide representation and family reunification
- Stories to ensure immigrant voices are heard in the fight for legalization
- Community organizing for workers, students, and their families
Contributions to CHIRLA are 100 percent tax-deductible. CHIRLA is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
IF YOU PREFER TO DONATION BY MAIL
Checks can be sent to:
2533 West Third Street, Suite 101
Los Angeles, CA 90057