You can help protect and support the immigrant rights movement with a variety of giving options. Choose the one that is right for you. Learn more about these alternative ways to donate and make a gift today.
Give through work - match your donation, double your impact:
- Workplace Giving: Regularly donate to CHIRLA through automated payroll deductions.
- Matching Gifts: Have your employer match your personal giving and volunteer hours. Email your forms to Michell Saucedo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a Legacy for immigrant families:
You can leave a lasting legacy by adding CHIRLA to your living plans or make a gift through a donor-advised fund. Whether it's bequests, gifts of life insurance, charitable lead trusts and other investments we advise you contact your financial planner to start the process and let us know by contacting Aurora Colindres at email@example.com.
Direct stock, bonds and annuities towards immigrant rights:
A donation of an appreciated asset is a powerful way to support CHIRLA and help protect immigrants. To make a gift of stock, download and email this form.
Give back while getting things done:
- AmazonSmile: Give back while you shop. Visit smile.amazon.com, select Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights(CHIRLA) as your charity and you will be able to donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases.
- Host an event: Want to throw a dinner party, movie screening, or social hour? Visit Sameside and learn more about how to become a host for CHIRLA.
- Social Media: Create positive change while reading your feed. Create a Facebook fundraiser or add the donation sticker on your Instagram story.
Build a partnership:
- Annual Gala: Become a sponsor and create a positive impact for all immigrants. Visit our event page for more information or email Michell Saucedo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Benefit Fundraisers: Planning an event and want to make CHIRLA a beneficiary? Contact Ana Reyes at email@example.com.
CHIRLA is a nonprofit organization exempt from Federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our EIN number is 95-4421521.