For decades, this country has sent a one-word message to immigrants: no. Even as it accepts our labor, this nation says no to our families. As it accepts our ingenuity, it says no to our dignity. As it accepts our sacrifice, it says no to our freedom. Immigrants won't take no for an answer anymore. They are tired of being shut out of this democracy as they keep the nation’s essential gears moving. They made a down payment on freedom in coming here, and they want to close the deal with legalization and dignity.
- Providing immediate protection for immigrants and their families.
- Recognizing citizenship with humanity and dignity for all immigrants.
- Safeguarding family unity as a cornerstone of immigration.
- Upholding constitutional, human, and civil rights of all immigrants.
- Strengthening the labor rights of all immigrant workers.
- Rolling back and overseeing immigration enforcement programs.
- Advancing immigrant integration.
- The future flow of migration.
- Fostering a humane foreign policy & engaging as an active good global citizen.
- Recognizing immigration as necessary for the revitalization of the American economy.